Norcan Reliability Engineering
comprehensive process including risk data transmission and analysis.
FMRIM@Risk provides a series
of templates to input and assessment of maintenance and operating risk
FMRIM@Risk provides a process
to integrate decision making and problem solving based on control of risk that can lead to failures. The software
and system is designed for corporate web application.
Our proven FMRIMS process gives an organization these
- Strategic clarity about your
mission, objectives, and organizational
- A culture of FMRIM
- Best practices in advantageous
system and processes;
- A well led and orchestrated
Superior organizational alignment and
Taking the journey toward achieving FMRIMS typically begins
with making an initial step-change improvement, followed by a continuum of incremental enhancements, and
resulting in a significant, sustained competitive advantage.
Our approach has helped oil and gas
client benchmark, assess and respond to challenges in the global marketplace that were undermining their ability to
Operationally excellent companies outperform the market by a several factors improvements ( SA Maintenance Index
(MI) of 40 $/EDC compared of pacesetter MI of 7 $ / EDC).
Among the attributes they pacesetters used to reach
their performance are:
- A clear vision among senior managers of the role of
operations and its impact on business results.
- Super responsiveness to ever-changing market
- Commitment to implement pacesetting strategies that add
value for existing customers and potential markets.
- Streamlined improvements of cost, integrity reliability
- Superior knowledge and performance
- An impressive level of ownership
and productivity among the workforce on shop floor lead by
personal copy of the above presentation, please contact us at :-